A controllable environment for storing your photographic gear and other valuables, the Sirui HC-50 Electronic Humidity Control Cabinet features an automatic dehumidifying system along with a durable construction for long-term safe-keeping of items. A bright LCD screen displays the interior humidity levels along with the inside temperature, in both °F and °C, for quickly monitoring the cabinet’s conditions. The exterior is constructed from welded 1.2mm-thick steel and a tempered glass door, which features air-tight seals to also protect the cabinet’s contents from exterior moisture and dust. This HC-50 cabinet measures 556mm(Height）415mm(Width）360mm(Depth and features one adjustable shelf, which can be positioned depending on the size of the items you are storing, and the cabinet is lined with foam to protect items against scratching or impacts. Offering controlled environmental conditions for your delicate valuables, this cabinet helps to eliminate moisture, dust, and dirt for long-term storage of a variety of items.
- RCM Approved for use in Australia
- Electronic humidity control system is ideal for long-term storage applications, including protecting valuables, jewelry, lenses, photographic and optical equipment, electronic products, and more.
- Button control panel allows you to input specific interior conditions for storage.
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displays percentage of humidity as well as interior temperature in °F/°C.
- One adjustable shelf can be positioned depending on the size of items being stored.
- Foam lined interior for added protection when storing delicate items.
- Durable cabinet enclosure is constructed from welded 1.2mm-thick cold-rolled steel and the door is made from tempered glass.
- Air-tight seal prevents dust or moisture from entering the cabinet.
- Control system will maintain the relative humidity level for up to 24 hours after the power is shut off.
- Dehumidifying system quickly controls humidity levels, is energy efficient, and silent running.
- Humidity setting range is 25%RH～65%RH
- Humidity indication range is 20%RH～99%RH
- Humidity measurement error range is±5%RH