The Sirui P-326SR Carbon Fibre Photo/Video Monopod is a 6-section carbon fiber monopod with three fold-down support feet for additional stability. In addition, an adjustable friction control ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod and a panning hand grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements. The three support feet fold up and lock into position against the monopod and can even be removed entirely and used as a table-top tripod. A large rubber base foot is available for conventional use and it can be removed and replaced with the included spike foot for use on soft or slippery ground. It weighs just 1.3kg but can support a load up to 8kg.
The mounting plate on the P-326S comes with a reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod sockets or compatible heads. The maximum height reaches 150cm and it can fold down to 54.5cm, three twist locks provide quick and stable adjustment. With adjustable tension control, the base locking collar enables the monopod to stand upright on its own.
– Weight: 1.5kg
– Max. load: 8kg
– Monopod height: 61-150cm
Sirui VH-10X video head
With a maximum load of 4kg, this fluid-damped video tilt head is designed for DSLRs and video cameras. Thanks to the fluid damping system with separate control for pan, a smooth, quiet and vibration-free camera use is possible. The pan movement can be locked and the pan friction can be adjusted in 4 stages. The head operates exceptionally smoothly and can be precisely adjusted. It is intuitive to operate and direct. The Safety Lock System prevents the release plate from accidentally slipping..
Spirit levels are located on the top and bottom for precise alignment.
– Three stage friction control for panning, plus a 0 position with no friction
– 360° panorama panning, stepless turnable
– Sophisticated fluid damping system allows vibration-free use
– Safety Lock System – prevents the plate from accidentally slipping
– Two spirit levels
– Rubber covered handle, adjustable length from 30 to 47cm
– Rubber covered handle can be mounted on the left or right side
– Sliding release plate (90mm) with 1/4″ and 3/8″ thread
– Tripod connection: 3/8″ thread
Quick release plate BP-90: 1/4″ + 3/8″ thread | Dimensions: 90 x 41mm
– Tilt: -65° to +90°
– Rotation: 360°
– Counterweight: 2kg
– Base plate diameter: 65mm
– Size LxWxH (with handle): 93 (370) x 145 x 125mm
– Weight: 1.2kg
– Max. load: 4kg
– Material: Aluminium
SLR, DSLR, system cameras and camcorders
Tripods with 3/8″ connector thread and head mounting plate diameter of at least 59mm.