Sirui P-326SR Carbon Fiber Photo/Video Monopod with VH-10X Video Head
$699.00 inc. GSTAVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
Sirui P-326SR monopod:
- Removable Base Converts to Mini Tripod
- 360° Panning Hand Grip
- Rubber and Spiked Foot
- 10-Layer 100% Carbon Fiber Build
- Load capacity: 8 kg
Sirui VH-10X head:
- Smooth fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system
- 360° horizontally and +90/-70º vertically
- Two bubble levels for critical alignment
- Precision-machined, forged aircraft aluminium video head
Monopod + Head Weight: 3kg
LOCKDOWN 20% OFF SALE
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your item.
Notify me when stock is available
The Sirui P-326SR Carbon Fibre Photo/Video Monopod is a 6-section carbon fiber monopod with three fold-down support feet for additional stability. In addition, an adjustable friction control ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod and a panning hand grip enable smooth 360° pan and 20° tilt movements. The three support feet fold up and lock into position against the monopod and can even be removed entirely and used as a table-top tripod. A large rubber base foot is available for conventional use and it can be removed and replaced with the included spike foot for use on soft or slippery ground. It weighs just 1.5kg but can support a load up to 8kg.
The mounting plate on the P-326S comes with a reversible screw that accommodates 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tripod sockets or compatible heads. The maximum height reaches 150cm and it can fold down to 56cm, three twist locks provide quick and stable adjustment. With adjustable tension control, the base locking collar enables the monopod to stand upright on its own.
Sirui P-326SR + VH-10X Specifications
– Weight: 3kg
– Max. load: 8kg
– Monopod height: 675mm-1625mm
Sirui VH-10X video head
With a maximum load of 4kg, this fluid-damped video tilt head is designed for DSLRs and video cameras. Thanks to the fluid damping system with separate control for pan, a smooth, quiet and vibration-free camera use is possible. The pan movement can be locked and the pan friction can be adjusted in 4 stages. The head operates exceptionally smoothly and can be precisely adjusted. It is intuitive to operate and direct. The Safety Lock System prevents the release plate from accidentally slipping..
Spirit levels are located on the top and bottom for precise alignment.
– Three stage friction control for panning, plus a 0 position with no friction
– 360° panorama panning, stepless turnable
– Sophisticated fluid damping system allows vibration-free use
– Safety Lock System – prevents the plate from accidentally slipping
– Two spirit levels
– Rubber covered handle, adjustable length from 30 to 47cm
– Rubber covered handle can be mounted on the left or right side
– Sliding release plate (90mm) with 1/4″ and 3/8″ thread
– Tripod connection: 3/8″ thread
Quick release plate BP-90: 1/4″ + 3/8″ thread | Dimensions: 90 x 41mm
– Tilt: -65° to +90°
– Rotation: 360°
– Counterweight: 2kg
– Base plate diameter: 65mm
– Size LxWxH (with handle): 93 (370) x 145 x 125mm
– Weight: 1.2kg
– Max. load: 4kg
– Material: Aluminium
SLR, DSLR, system cameras and camcorders
Tripods with 3/8″ connector thread and head mounting plate diameter of at least 59mm.
|Reverse Folded Length|
|Height (centre column down)|
Sirui ET-1004 Aluminum Tripod with E-10 Ball Head ( Discontinued )$269.00 inc. GST Read more
Sirui Portrait Mobile Auxiliary Lens + Clip Adaptor$99.00 inc. GST Add to cart
Sirui P-204SR Aluminum 4 Section Monopod$269.00 inc. GST Add to cart
- AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
Sirui W-2004 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Tripod$349.00 inc. GST Add to cart