The Sirui ST-10 Ball Head are designed and built to the highest standards. The ST-10 ball head is ultra low profile while still maintaining high load capacity.
The base and panning clamp can be smoothly rotated by 360 °, thus panoramic shots are a breeze. With the spirit levels the head can be perfectly aligned. The clamping device is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, enabling the use of various quick-release plates. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the quick release plate. The precise control of the knobs allows very smooth and effective locking and unlocking of the individual components. The knob for the friction of the ball can be limited in the ST series.
– Ball Diameter: 36mm
– Weight: 0.37kg
– Height: 85mm
– Load Capacity: 30kg
- 360 ° panorama function via base and also panning clamp and vertical notch
- Aluminium knobs for added durability
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Plate with 1/4″ stainless steel screw – head assembly with 3/8″ thread
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Sliding Stopper – stops the camera slipping when in portrait mode
- Spirit levels – horizontally and vertically
- Quick release plate