The Sirui ST-124 Waterproof Carbon Fibre Tripod with ST-10 Ball Head is protected from water, dirt and dust. In addition, it has a newly designed locking mechanism for comfortable operation and a spirit level for accurate alignment. The tripod tubes are manufactured from 8-layer carbon fibre (reduced weight, increased stability, vibration-free). Another special feature of this tripod is that one leg can be removed and used as a monopod. The centre column is made in a triangle shape to enhance rigidity and also allows for the profile of the tripod to be extremely low profile when folded. The legs have three ratchet positions to allow for different angles and extension. The tripod measures just 48cm when collapsed. Each leg is made of 4 sections with 3 sealed twist locks. Rubber feet and metal spikes ensure that the tripod is stable on any surface.
A stabilising hook on the centre column is a SIRUI standard, as are cold weather grips and a transport bag. The bag strap can also be used as a tripod strap.
– Super low profile design
– 8-layer carbon fibre in 4 sections
– Reversible 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw for heads/cameras
– Locking screw for head
– Water and dustproof twist locks
– Stabilising hook and cold weather grips
– Weight: 1.2kg
– Max. load: 12kg
– Tripod height: 37.5 – 158cm
– Closed size: 48cm
1x SIRUI ST-124 waterproof tripod carbon fibre
1x ST-10 Ball head with QR plate
1x Transport bag with strap
The Sirui ST-10 Ball Head are designed and built to the highest standards. The ST-10 ball head is ultra low profile while still maintaining high load capacity.
The base and panning clamp can be smoothly rotated by 360 °, thus panoramic shots are a breeze. With the spirit levels the head can be perfectly aligned. The clamping device is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, enabling the use of various quick-release plates. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the quick release plate. The precise control of the knobs allows very smooth and effective locking and unlocking of the individual components. The friction of the ball can be adjusted via the friction control knob to stiffen or loosen the ball.
– Ball Diameter: 36mm
– Weight: 0.37kg
– Height: 85mm
– Load Capacity: 30kg
- 360 ° panorama function via base and also panning clamp and vertical notch
- Aluminium knobs for added durability
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Plate with 1/4″ stainless steel screw – head assembly with 3/8″ thread
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Sliding Stopper – stops the camera slipping when in portrait mode
- Spirit levels – horizontally and vertically
- Quick release plate