Sirui Variable ND Filter for Sirui 18mm V2 and VD-01 Anamorphic Smartphone Lenses
$49.00 inc. GST
- German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270
- A great tool for Videographers and Vloggers
- Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection.
- Variable Range: ND2-ND400. Stop Values: 1 Stop to 8 Stops
- Perfect for capturing longer exposures and for controlling motion blur.
- Aircraft grade lightweight aluminium filter ring provides high strength and durability
- Compatible with VD-01 anamorphic mobile lens and the 18mm Wide Angle Version 2 Lens
BLACK FRIDAY 15% OFF SALE
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
In Stock 🇦🇺Add to Compare
The Sirui Variable ND2-400 Filter for smartphone lenses is a Variable Neutral density filter designed to darken the entire image from 1 to 8 stops, allowing you to create images with wider apertures or slower shutter speeds by rotating the filter to the desired stop. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you’re able to control depth of field and convey movement in your image. It’s made from German manufactured Schott Plate Glass B270 with exclusive lens coating process, allows many ultra-thin layers of coating to be placed on each glass surface to insure perfectly linear, uniform reduction of light from edge-to edge, maximum light transmission, reduced reflections and precise colour rendition. The ND filter features a Protection Coating (waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch-resistant, anti-reflective, anti-static) for easy cleaning and superior lens protection.
Works with Sirui 18mm Wide Angle Lens V2 for mobile and Sirui VD-01 Anamorphic Lens for mobile
Aluminium, Schott Plate Glass B270
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.