Sirui VH-15 Fluid Video Head
AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER
$469.00 inc. GST
- Fixed Spring Counterbalance
- Variable Tilt Drag
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
- Quick Release Plate Safety Lock
- Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Two Bubble Levels
- Flat Base
LOCKDOWN 20% OFF SALE
The discount will be automatically applied when the item is added to cart.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITH TRACKING
Due to high demand, this product is sold out and available on backorder. Due to COVID-19, shipments from the factory to Australia have been delayed significantly as a result of the grounding of airlines that carry the freight. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your item.
|Video Head Options: VH-15|
With a maximum load of 10kg, the Sirui VH-15 Fluid Video Head fluid-damped video tilt head is designed for DSLR and system cameras and small camcorders. The sophisticated fluid-damped system allows smooth, quiet and above all vibration-free camera use. The pan movement can be locked. The head operates exceptionally smoothly and can be precisely adjusted. It is intuitive to operate and direct. The Safety Lock System prevents the release plate from accidentally slipping.
– Weight: 1.7kg
– Load Capacity: 10kg
– Counterbalanced weight: 4kg
– Dimensions: 402 x 171 x 122mm
Spirit levels are located on the top and bottom for precise alignment.
– Sophisticated fluid damping system allows vibration-free use
– Safety Lock System – prevents the plate from accidentally slipping
– Continuously adjustable friction for tilt
– 360° panorama panning, stepless turnable
– Two spirit levels
– Rubber covered handle, length from 30 to 47cm
– Sliding release plate (125mm) with 1/4″ and 3/8″ thread
– Tripod connection: 3/8″ thread