A boom is indispensable for recording with the camera positioned outside the centre of the tripod. Especially for top down, macro, food or reprophotography, the boom is unavoidable. It’s also perfect as a Mini Video Jib.
What sets the SIRUI HA-77 apart is its telescopic function. The arm can be extended to 77cm, making it extremely flexible. With 360° rotation and 90° tilt to any side, almost any position can be obtained. Thanks to the grippy foam rubber, the boom can be safely operated.
You will be surprised at the functions that this compact all-rounder offers and how much it simplifies your life as a photographer.
- Compact boom with telescopic function – extends from 50 to 77cm
- Load Capacity of 5kg
- Weight of 1.2kg
- Perfect for, eg. top down, food, macro or reprophotography
- Reversible 1/4″ and 3/8″ screw from tripod heads or cameras
- Two locking screws for tripod heads
- Second optional release plate can be fitted – for a second camera, monitor or accessories
- Soft foam rubber grip can be attached to either end
- Load hook for counterbalance
- Linear and angular scale allows settings to be recreated
- Wing screws to ensure secure set-up
- Integrated 3mm Allen key in the handle and the hook
- Tilts from +90° to -90°
- 360° Panorama function
- 30.5cm horizontal movement
- Camera plate diameter: 52mm
- Compact size: 38.5x13cm
- For tripods with 3/8″ connection
- For heads, cameras, etc. with 1/4″ or 3/8″ screw (adapter included)
Notes: cameras, tripod and bag are not included.