The Sirui E-20 ball heads work very precisely and smoothly. The small heads are ideal for beginners with compact system cameras. The base can rotate 360 °, ideal for panoramic shots. The ball friction can be continuously adjusted. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the Quick Release Plate TY-50E . The tensioner for the release mechanism is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, and allows the use of various plates.
The E-020 has full metal knobs for better usability. The release plate is rubberised and has three slots in which either the 1/4 “screw can be used. This is especially handy for cameras whose tripod mount is not central on the base of the camera.
– Ball Diameter: 36mm
– Weight: 0.36kg
– Height: 100mm
– Load Capacity: 12kg
- 360 ° panorama function
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp – Portrait notch
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Plate with 1/4″ stainless steel screw – head assembly with 3/8″ thread
- Plate with rubberised finish – 3 long slots for individual placement
- Quick Release Plate TY-50E(Dimensions: (5 x 3.9 x 1 cm) and neoprene carrying bag are included
*Ball head comes with TY-50E plate not the TY-50X as pictured.